Thursday, September 12, 2013

So I made brookies..

Congo bars seems like a hit in KL lately. Everybody talk about it and everyone wanna taste congo bars. I goggle the recepi. Most of the recepi same as the one Bakerella posted. I made some adjustment. I cut down sugar! I don't want my customer end up high on sugar. Alhamdulillah after cut this and that, the congo bars turn out beautifully. Well I call this as my kindda brookies. It tastes like brownies but crunchy chewy like choc chip cookies. I will inform when I'm gonna start selling this brookies. InshaAllah somewhere next month as I have large order at the end of this month. A wedding order. I always love doing wedding orders but I am scare at the same time too. I know the expectation is HIGH and the Bride of coz want it to be a PURRRRRFECT :) Here's congo bars recepi from Bakerella: 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 2/3 cup butter, softened 1 lb. light brown sugar (Oh my and thank you!) 3 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 11.5 ounce package milk chocolate chips 1 cup chopped pecans (optional) Till then! Eat more cakes! *nadie*

No comments:

Post a Comment